NES Playground Dedication with Mr. Pine
NES Playground Dedication with Mr. Allen
NES Playground Dedication with Mrs. Hollock, PTA President
Student Council with Mr. Pine and Mrs. Spaulding for the Ribbon Cutting!
Student Council are the first ones on the new playground
Student council enjoying the new slide
Student Council enjoying the new spinning seats
Our beautiful fall maple tree.
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Wishing Flags: Created with Artist in Residence Mark Ragonese.
NES School Garden
Our garden is blooming!
Our garden is now fenced in.
Sprinkle Kindness like Confetti! Your whole outlook will change for the better.
NES Generosity Tree
NES Has an Attitude of Gratitude
New NES Playground Opens!
Newmarket Elementary School Student Council members were the first to try out the school's much-anticipated new playground following the Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony. Watch the entire ceremony.
- December 8 - PTA Movie Night in the Cafe, 6:30 pm
- December 12 - PTA Meeting in the Library, 6:30 pm
- December 25 through January 1 - No School, Holiday Break
- January 9 - PTA Meeting in the NES Library, 6:30 pm
- January 15 - No School, Holiday MLK Jr. Day
- January 16 - No School, Teacher Workshop Day
- January 23 - No School, Teacher Workshop Day & Primary Day
- January 24 - NES Winter Concert at NJSHS, 6:00 pm
- January 31 - (SNOW DATE) NES Winter Concert at NJSHS, 6:00 pm
- February 4 - NES Big Jump Rope Show at NJSHS, 2:00 pm
- February 13 - PTA Meeting in the NES Library, 6:30 pm
- February 18 - (SNOW DATE) NES Big Jump Rope Show at NJSHS, 2:00 pm
- Febraury 26 through March 1 - No School, Winter Break
iReady Reading Testing:
January 17 - 26, 2024
April 30, 2024
May 1 - 2, 2024
- May 29, 2024
NWEA Math Testing:
- January 29 - February 1, 2024
- May 13 - 21, 2024
February 8, 2024 (4th grade only)
SAS Testing - Writing:
- March 5 - 7, 2024
SAS Testing - Reading:
- April 15 - 17, 2024
SAS Testing - Science:
- May 2, 2024
SAS Testing - Math:
- May 7 - 9, 2024
The Newmarket School District continues to follow current CDC guidance with regards to positive cases of Covid. The CDC has not changed its recommendations in over a year. The CDC recommends that when a person tests positive for Covid they should immediately isolate themselves for 5 days. On the 6th day if a person is symptom free for 24+ hours they can return to school wearing a well-fitted mask through day 10. After day 10, assuming no symptoms, you can return to normal.
Online Learning Resources:
We know that keeping one’s mind academically active is very important! The link below will take you to our Summer Tech Tools Newsletter. You will see a wealth of information regarding how to access online learning resources. Although the flyer says summer these resources can be used all year long. Many of these resources are the same ones we use during the school year.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.