Read the Interim Superintendent's News for up-to-date information
- High School Homecoming Dance, Grades 9-12: Saturday, October 1st, 7PM-9PM, Cafetorium
- School Board Meeting: Thursday, October 6th, 5:00PM at Town Hall Chamber Room
- No School, Columbus Day: Monday, October 10th
- NES PTA Meeting: Tuesday, October 11th, 6:30PM
- Volunteer Fingerprints: October 19th, 10AM-11AM, SAU Office. Need valid driver's license. Call for Patty Banfield for appointment 292-7597
- School Board Meeting: Thursday, October 20th, 5:00PM at Town Hall Chamber Room
- Junior High Sports Awards: Monday, October 24th, 6:30PM, Cafetorium
- Volunteer Fingerprints: October 27th, 4PM-5PM, SAU Office. Need valid driver's license. Call for Patty Banfield for appointment 292-7597
- NES Spaghetti Supper, Thursday, October 27th, 5PM
Please follow the links for job descriptions.
All interested applicants applying for a Paraprofessional, Substitute Teacher, and Facilities Technicians positions should send application and resume (email preferred) to:
All interested applicants applying for a Teaching position should send application, letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, teaching certification, and transcripts (email preferred) to:
Patty Banfield, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
186A Main Street, Newmarket, NH 03857
$1,000 HIRING BONUS for Paraprofessionals and Facilitiy Technicians upon three months of continuous employment (pro-rated based on FTE)
Please send only one version of your application (electronic or paper). All applications will be acknowledged upon receipt.
6,367 library books borrowed each year
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.