Clubs and Activities
Sign up for some after school activities
NES is excited! Our cross-country team is open to all 4th & 5th grade girls and boys.
- PRACTICE STARTS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2021.
- No experience necessary, we will run and have fun!
- 2 practices a week: (MONDAY’S 3:00 – 4:00 PM & Thursday's 7:20 – 8:00 AM)
- We will be working toward running a mile.
- 5 meets on Wednesdays @ 4:00/4:30 PM starting 9/15/21
- We will travel by bus to and from the meets (Students & staff will be required to wear a mask on the bus or parents/guardians can choose to drive their own children).
- Sign up for meets your child can attend.
- Fun events planned include - Running games, popsicle run, etc.
NES coaching staff: Mrs. Miller/PE, Mrs. Lupoli, Mrs. Cote, Mrs. McFarland, Mrs. Connolly, & Mrs. Mckenna
NES CROSS COUNTRY MEET SCHEDULE 2021:
- All meets are on Wednesday starting at 4:00/4:30 PM
- Sept. 15th - NES, Nemwarket Recreation fields
- Sept. 22nd - Stratham Memorial School
- Sept. 29th - Brentwood Swasey Central School
- Oct. 6th - Sawyer Park, Kensington
- Oct. 13th - Stratham Hill Park - Challengers Meet
Please email Mrs. Miller PE with any questions email@example.com
PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTRATION FORMS BELOW:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.