Welcome to Physical Education!
NES PHYSICAL EDUCATION AT HOME LEARNING
- Below are links to the PE at home learning packets.
- These are PE lesson activities to work on your own, with family and/or friends to keep us moving and learning.
- Choose to use the packet 1 day a week or more for your PE class.
- Create your own activities with family or friends to have fun, be active and stay healthy.
- Click on the LINKS below to access the information.
GRADES K - 2 PE - Home lessons
GRADE 3 - 5 PE - Home Lessons
The goal of physical education is to develop physically literate individuals who have the knowledge, skills and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity.
National Standards for K-12 Physical Education
Standard 1: The physically literate individual demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
Standard 2: The physically literate individual applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
Standard 3: The physically literate individual demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
Standard 4: The physically literate individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
Standard 5: The physically literate individual recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
Please wear sneakers and comfortable clothes to move in on your Physical Education day.
Tracy 1st & 2nd
Miller 1st & 2nd
Physical Education Rules
- Respect yourself.
- Respect each other.
- Respect the equipment and environment.
Physical Education Faculty
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.