Spring is here! Want to ride your bike to and from school? You need fill out a Bike Permission Form first!

Each year in order for students to ride their bikes to and from school a yearly Bike Permission form needs to filled out and approved by the prinicpal. Please stop by the office to pick up the form. Happy Spring!