Library and Media Center
We look forward to helping you explore the wealth of resources inside.
Additional online resources:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Two-week lending period
Need it longer?
Ask to renew for two additional weeks.
Let us help!
If you have outstanding library obligations, you'll need to address them before borrowing new materials - or receiving your report card.
Talk to us. We can help you clear things up.
How to be a good library patron
People are hard at work here. Honor that work by keeping the noise level low and mellow.
Take good care of library materials and equipment.
Keep it clean.
Please do enjoy your food and drinks, just not in the library.
Library Bill of Rights
The American Library Association affirms that all libraries are forums for information and ideas, and that the following basic policies should guide their services.
- Books and other library resources should be provided for the interest, information, and enlightenment of all people of the community the library serves. Materials should not be excluded because of the origin, background, or views of those contributing to their creation.
- Libraries should provide materials and information presenting all points of view on current and historical issues. Materials should not be proscribed or removed because of partisan or doctrinal disapproval.
- Libraries should challenge censorship in the fulfillment of their responsibility to provide information and enlightenment.z
- Libraries should cooperate with all persons and groups concerned with resisting abridgment of free expression and free access to ideas.
- A person’s right to use a library should not be denied or abridged because of origin, age, background, or views.
- Libraries which make exhibit spaces and meeting rooms available to the public they serve should make such facilities available on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting their use.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.