Rubistar - Allows teachers to develop their own rubrics for a variety of projects then export them into an excel spreadsheet to print, save or to modify.
www.curriculum21.com/clearinghouse - Contains a variety of sites for 21st century learning and curriculum needs
www.abcteach.com and www.edhelper.com - are both sites to help with classroom projects and teacher materials as well as students resources. Some of the materials are free but you can get a license. Several staff inquired as to getting a school license for these sites.
www.corestandards.org - This website has information and the new national standards which the NHDOE has adopted. These standards will be the ones that you use in your curriculum maps.
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/ -Great math activities and games.
http://quizlet.com/ - created by a high school student for online learning by creating flashcards for studying languages, vocabulary and almost anything.
http://zooburst.com - a digital storytelling tool, makes a 3-D book
www.timetoast.com - Timetoast is a place to create timelines that you can add to your blog or website. You can create historical timelines of important events, or build a timeline of ...
www.prezi.com - a cloud-based presentation software that allows slides and whiteboards to interact in a learning experience that offers discovery and visual presentations that engage learners.
http://kathyschrock.net - Provides rubrics. Tech ed., lesson plans, clip art and other forms of professional development online
www.Voki.com - creative site for students or adults try creating a Voki and have it recite a poem or a foreign language exercise
http://www.wix.com - Wix is a do-it-yourself website builder: a free online tool that lets you create and customize your own websites. Built with a powerful, user-friendly interface, Wix gives you total control over your web design without knowing the first thing about fancy coding or programming.
http://www.intel.com/education/teachers// - Free Tools and Resources from Intel® Education
http://oneword.com/ - don’t think. just write
5locate/adviceengine.html - Choose the Best Search for Your Information Needs
- NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
- NH Dept. of Education
- New Hampshire Curriculum Frameworks
- NHPTV Knowledge Network
- PBS Learning Media
- WatchKnowLearn.org - free educational videos
- Charlotte's Web resources
- Children's authors video interviews (ReadingRockets.org)
- Florida Center for Reading Research - recommended resources
- Keys to Literacy
- Lexile Keyword Book Finder
- ReadWriteThink.org | Acrostic Poems
- AAA Math
- Common Core Math Standards
- Common Core Math Glossary
- Everyday Math - University of Chicago
- Everyday Math - Resources by grade level
- Everyday Math Resources
- Journey North - engages students in a global study of wildlife migration and seasonal change
- Science Animations - from Sumanas, Inc.
- Cross-curriculum interactive ideas
- Everyday Math Smartboard Lessons by Grade: Kindergarten | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5
- More interactive ideas (Greenwich Public Schools)
- SMART Board Basics Inservice (PDF)
- SMART Board for Windows FAQ (PDF)
- Story Plant
Open Source Apps: Moodle / OpenOffice / Linux
- GCrompris (Linux educational suite)
- OpenOffice.org Support
- Moodle online tutorials - Seacoast Professional Development Center, Exeter, NH
- Collins Education Associates
- NHSTE - NH Society for Technology in Education
- ISTE - International Society for Technology in Education
- Technology tutorials (MS Office, operating systems, applications, Web 2.0)
- Video on Demand (free workshops) The Annenberg Channel
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.