- Rubistar - Allows teachers to develop their own rubrics for a variety of projects then export them into an excel spreadsheet to print, save or to modify.
- www.curriculum21.com/clearinghouse - Contains a variety of sites for 21st century learning and curriculum needs
- www.abcteach.com and www.edhelper.com - are both sites to help with classroom projects and teacher materials as well as students resources. Some of the materials are free but you can get a license. Several staff inquired as to getting a school license for these sites.
- www.corestandards.org - This website has information and the new national standards which the NHDOE has adopted. These standards will be the ones that you use in your curriculum maps.
- http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/ -Great math activities and games.
- http://quizlet.com/ - created by a high school student for online learning by creating flashcards for studying languages, vocabulary and almost anything.
- http://zooburst.com - a digital storytelling tool, makes a 3-D book
- www.timetoast.com - Timetoast is a place to create timelines that you can add to your blog or website. You can create historical timelines of important events, or build a timeline of ...
- www.prezi.com - a cloud-based presentation software that allows slides and whiteboards to interact in a learning experience that offers discovery and visual presentations that engage learners.
- http://kathyschrock.net - Provides rubrics. Tech ed., lesson plans, clip art and other forms of professional development online
- www.Voki.com - creative site for students or adults try creating a Voki and have it recite a poem or a foreign language exercise
- http://www.wix.com - Wix is a do-it-yourself website builder: a free online tool that lets you create and customize your own websites. Built with a powerful, user-friendly interface, Wix gives you total control over your web design without knowing the first thing about fancy coding or programming.
- http://www.intel.com/education/teachers// - Free Tools and Resources from Intel® Education
- http://oneword.com/ - don’t think. just write
- http://noodletools.com/debbie/literacies/information/5locate/adviceengine.html - Choose the Best Search for Your Information Needs
- Discovery Education Gr 9-12 Resources
- NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
- NH Dept. of Education
- New Hampshire Curriculum Frameworks
- PBS Learning Media
- WatchKnowLearn.org - free educational videos
- Florida Center for Reading Research - recommended resources
- Lexile Keyword Book Finder
- ReadWriteThink.org | Acrostic Poems
- Lesson Plans - National Constitution Center
Open Source Apps: Moodle / OpenOffice
- OpenOffice.org Support
- Moodle online tutorials - Seacoast Professional Development Center, Exeter, NH