Enrolling Your Child
Welcome to Newmarket!
If you are a resident of Newmarket and have a child who will be 5 years old as of September 30, 2020, please provide the documents below to enroll your child into kindergarten.
For new students entering all grades you will need to provide the following documents to enroll your child:
- Proof of Residence - *Bring in copies of three separate items (the list of items are on the form is below)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Up to date Physical and Immunization Records (Bring in copies provided by your doctor)
- Complete all eight documents listed below
The following eight documents are needed to enroll your child in our school district, which can be obtained by clicking on the following links individually or to get all the pages at once click on the big red block to the left titled "New Enrollment Registration Packet":
- Registration Form
- Records Release from Previous School
- Home Language Form
- Parental Placement Input
- Student Health and Emergency Form
- Proof of Residency requirements
- Field Trip/ Walking Field Trip Authorization
- Parents Authorization for Dismissal
Due to the unprecendented circumstances surrounding the coronavirus we have postponed our Kindergarten Parent's Information night until further notice.
Please call the school at 603-659-2192 to set up an appointment during July and August to enroll your child.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are a resident of Newmarket who has a child under the age of 5 and would like for your child to be added to the waiting list for enrollment as a "Preschool Partner", please complete and send in the application.