Enrolling Your Child
PLEASE NOTE: Our Kindergarten Parents Information Night has been postponed until further notice.
Welcome to Newmarket!
New Student Registration
Students must be age 5 by September 30 to enter kindergarten.
DOB (10.1.14 through 9.30.15)
To register your child for grades K thru 5 please follow these steps.
- Fill out this online registration system (this must be filled out online).
- Click on this NES Student Registration Packet to print out our packet and send it back to us.
- Provide a copy of your child's birth certificate
- Provide updated physical and immunization records within a year.
- Provide Proof of Residency
All documentation specified above must be submitted before your child can be registered.
Options for submitting forms are:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail:
Newmarket Elementary School
243 South Main Street
Newmarket, NH 03857
- By fax: 603-659-4716
- In person: please call ahead to 603-659-2192
If you have any questions please contact our school registrar at 603-292-7937 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are a resident of Newmarket who has a child under the age of 5 and would like to add your child to the waiting list for enrollment as a Preschool Partner, please follow the Preschool Registration link on the left of this page.