Welcome to the Health Office!
Diane McCormick, School Nurse, BSN, RN
Phone: 603-292-7941 Fax: 603-659-4716 Email: email@example.com
Office hours: 7:45a.m. to 3:15p.m. Monday - Friday
What does a School Nurse do?
- Provide First Aid and monitor students who feel unwell
- Monitor chronic conditions: diabetes, asthma and food allergies
- Administer scheduled prescribed medications as necessary
- Help develop and manage Individual Education Programs (IEPs)
- Educating students on disease prevention
- Advocate for students and make recommendations for intervention of social service agencies
- Coordination and documentation of medical records.