NES KID'S HEART CHALLENGE
N.E.S.’s American Heart Association
KIDS’ HEART CHALLENGE
Date & format changes:
The Kids Heart Challenge will be taking place within regularly scheduled grade 1 - 5 PE classes the week of March 30th.
GET EXCITED ******* GET INVOLVED
Taking place within regularly scheduled grade 1 - 5 PE classes the week of March 30th.
We know jumping rope and shooting baskets is great for your fitness and coordination development. And helping others is awesome, so……....
1. Get permission slip signed.
2. Get pledge envelope and collect pledges (You may collect as little or as much as you wish.)
3. Turn in envelope and money as soon as you are finished collecting or during the week of March 30th. -- (Collect money at the time you get the pledge.)
4. Jump, Shoot, and be physically active during the Kids Heart Challenge in your regularly scheduled grade 1 - 5 PE classes the week of March 30th!
Reasons for participating in the KIDS’ HEART CHALLENGE:
* To help others with heart disease!
* To exercise and strengthen your own heart!
*To have some whole school fun while helping others!
**Please see REGISTRATION FORM LINK on the left to collect money for the American Heart Association**