Newmarket Fire Relief Information
Thank you to all who have reached out looking for ways to support families impacted by the recent fire. Information about relief efforts is provided below:
The community effort has already been outstanding and the church has received many donations of clothing, housewares, gift cards, and food items for families. The most significant need for the families at this time is monetary support to secure permanent housing.
- Monetary donations can be made to the families impacted by this fire at any TD Bank location with checks made payable to Newmarket Fire Relief.
- Donations can also be made through the Newmarket Community Church by mailing checks to 137 Main St., Newmarket, NH 03857 (write "Newmarket Fire Relief" in memo field) OR at newmarketchurch.org, with funds directed to the Pastors Emergency Assistance Fund.
- If anyone has a connection to a furniture store, we are in need of NEW bedding
- (mattresses, box springs, frames)
- Bank issued and non-specific gift cards will be accepted at the church (Visa, Mastercard etc.)
All donation items can be dropped off at the Community Thrift Shop at 10 North Main St. Newmarket, NH 03857 Monday through Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
the Newmarket Community Church at 137 Main St., Newmarket, NH 03857 Monday through Friday 8:30 AM through 2:00 PM